Hi there oom Hennie. Hein here from Welkom. Need some urgent help. Do u know anybody that can help me. I will pay there petrol money. On wed. i had some fish that have died and as i tride to get them out, i got a shock. Have switched everything off and got some new heaters. That was not the problem, got shocked again. So i got a elec. guy out. Got some new pumps and the shocking was gone. They have a machine to test for voltage and it was first on 70volts and now o. My plugs was also wrong and change that. So guys make sure the wires are correctly conected. Have another dead fish, and is that still the result off the shock. Got another frag tank and my anemone dont look good, so i want to transfer it to that tank and i got another shock. So that tanks also have to be fixed. I would like to have some guys to help me with the tanks, to c if everything is set-up correctly. Any help will be welcome.