Shipping - Livestock And Everything Else

Reaction score
Hi Reefers,

Great news - shipping of livestock is now available on our website. We have made a few tweaks, this is it in a nutshell:

- Shipping on all orders (except livestock) will now be a flat rate of R50 for all orders under R1500. Orders over R1500 will qualify for free shipping. Shipping is door to door, anywhere in South Africa.
- Shipping on all livestock orders under R1500 will be R500 (next day delivery). All livestock orders over R1500 will qualify for free shipping. Shipping is door to door, anywhere in South Africa.
- You are also able to place an order online and request to collect in store (for those hobbyists who are close enough to us).

Remember, you earn loyalty points on each and every single Rand you spend online. You are able to redeem these points as soon as your order has been delivered.

Happy Shopping! :)

It will be great to see pics of your livestock when you have available. Hopefully the guys from Cape Town can come together and do group buying in future.

It will be great to see pics of your livestock when you have available. Hopefully the guys from Cape Town can come together and do group buying in future.
Our website is always up to date with what we have in stock :)

Livestock - Aquarium World

Watch this space though, we are tweaking our livestock supply slightly, but much to the benefit of the hobbyist.

where is your store located?

When I spoke to Jade a few weeks ago, she mentioned that they will be changing their livestock.
Where a TMC list will be provided and we will special order from there, I also think it was mentioned that they will be bringing in extra to stock their tanks.
So maybe just drop them a mail

Also waiting for the livestock section of your webpage to come back online...
Ps. I love this idea of delivery, expecially as it doesnt cost an arm and a leg!
:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom