Shippin A Tank

CJT

Reaction score
Has anyone ever got a tank "shipped" a tank from the coast to JHB and know if it can be done? Is it safe? and more or less how much it would cost?

Well @crispin ships tanks from Gauteng to Norway...
so it can be done.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess its cheaper if you send bulk like that RiaanP I must find out as there are some nice tanks going for good prices but they all in EL.

tis easy to do :) its all in the packing though and that can be expensive but shippiong tanks isnt as hard as people think. I wouldnt ship a rimless tank though, bracing is very uselful when putting them on the sea

mmm i reckon it would differ from courier to courier.. some not even wanting to do it in case of breakages...

I had my first decent size tank shipped from Mpumalanga to East London...it arrived relatively alright...only problem was that the couriers didnt follow the "this side up" sign and placed it on the front pane of glass which cracked and needed to be replaced.

Leslie Hempel there is a tank that you built in the for Sale forum I was looking at getting it well thats if it is still available and if I can get it to JHB safe.

Back
Top Bottom