Set-Up Aquaria Aquariums

Discussion in 'Aquaria' started by Aquaria-SA, 25 Oct 2012.

1. Aquaria-SA

Aquaria-SA Sponsor

Well decided to start another new thread called “Set-Up Aquaria Aquariums” as some of our clients have requested we post there set –ups us on their behalf as they have had hassles in trying to post there pictures on. I will keep this thread updated with the info from our clients as well as do my best to get updated pictures from them on the progress of their aquarium. Please email me direct Lawrence@aquaria-sa.co.za if you need help in uploading pictures of your Aquaria-SA Aquariums and I will be more than happy to assist you. Please also feel free to add your own pictures of your Aquaria-SA Aquariums to this thread.
    Regards
    Lawrence & The Aquaria-SA Team
    Well here we go:

Client lives in KZN and purchased a Aquaria AABZ2000 2m Aquarium from us.

Client comments:
    Please feel free to post this as well as the pics on my behalf - Well I sent you some pics finally, they're not the best but they'll do. Ive tried uploading pics to MASA but ran outta patience and time last night, perhaps it's because I'm using an apple mac? Anyhow, all is good in the aquarium, Ive been dosing with your Aquaria bacteria daily, and believe it has helped a great deal, no serious spikes in parameters ( considering I scooped out the original DSB and placed it straight into the new sump) I'm running the external filter permanently as I was on original aquarium, packed with Phosguard and carbon, and my UV is finally up and running too.This leaves an open chamber in the sump now that was designated for carbon to house any reactors in the future if need be The complete transfer of lock stock and barrel took 12 hours, and was an absolute pleasure working with all the space and features this plug and play aquarium has to offer. I'm pretty chuffed I could add my two quad T5 units with ease too. The Fiji live rock you packed along with the delivery was awesome to create a lot of hiding spots, All in all a wonderful feature and addition to our home

[​IMG] the original aquarium

[​IMG] My faithfull staff

[​IMG] time to unpack

[​IMG]and more unpacking

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]and there it is

[​IMG]time for setting up

[​IMG]

[​IMG]all set up

[​IMG]

[​IMG]happy fish in there new home

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]very happy sun coral

And all of the best to our client with their new Aquaria-SA Aquarium:thumbup:

Last edited: 25 Oct 2012
  2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. carlosdeandrade

carlosdeandrade

4. RiaanP

RiaanP Moderator

Nice.

Notice to newbies. This is a tank move. All live rock from an existing system being moved over. Biological filtration system in sump is non existent but would kick in quickly. Obvious a lower bio-load in the display would be better.

My point, please do not think that your display would look like that, the night when tank is delivered. This is a tank move, totally something different.

5. dizzyg

dizzyg Red Sea Max 250

do they do the tanks in white? White is the new black ya'know

6. Aquaria-SA

Aquaria-SA Thread Starter Sponsor

Colour

sorry we only do them in Black for now ....it is something to think about...:thumbup:

Recent Posts