Selcon ? Aminomega? hufa' live food enrichment!

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by mandarinman, 19 Aug 2010.

1. mandarinman

mandarinman

I made a fantastic discovery today at a lfs(snooping cos i didnt feel like working). i found an enrichment supplement for live food called Aminomega from brightwells. Great now people can enrich their flakes ,food or livefood to make sure their fishes survive and thrive! wow i only paid R89 per 80ml bottle. one drop per pint of water while enriching. ps this stuff looks like mayonaise!

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. herkie

herkie R.I.P.

I feed my Lions on small freshwater fish and I am told these fish needs some food from salt water to avoid a deficiency in their food. Do you think this stuff will make up for it?

4. mandarinman

mandarinman Thread Starter

i think if you can get your freshwater fish to eat their food soaked in a little of this stuff (gut loading) just a few minutes prior to feeding them to your lionfish and this is done on a regular basis, you would be doing them a huge favour.

5. Trev

Trev

Only one place in CT I know that has enough crap lying around to have this stuff stashed away somewere for the last 10 years, so what were you doing all the way out therrrrrrrrrrrrrrre on that side of the boerie curtain

6. mandarinman

actually brightwells is only a recent feature on sa market. ps the place i went to only had three bottles so i took em!

7. FransSny

FransSny

You didnt look properly when last by me .......;). Its a lekker product , have been using it for quite some time with their Vitamarine product

8. mandarinman

nobody said i was the brightest bulb in the box or the most observant, tell me about the vitamarine?

9. TheWaterboy

TheWaterboy Sponsor

its good stuff herkie.......

when you finallycome down to durban you can pic some up.....or we can send with your order

Recent Posts