Seios Anyone?

Reaction score
does anyone have any extra seio/resun powerheads just lying around:whistling: cause if you do i'll buy it from you.:) need to get some more flow going in my tank.

dude,check with Preshan,he has a Seio m2600 for sale

what you looking for i have 3 laying at home brand new never used think they are M820's

i still have the vortech and i will see what the seio's i have are and give you a good deal... i just need cash to start my new tank......

hey dude just scratched and found 4 M820's how many you looking for? 3 are still in the box one has been used for about 4 months....

hey leslie, if geoff doesnt take all the seios, pls put me next inline for one of them?
thanx

i will let you guys know as soon as i conclude the sale with geoffry, i dont want to create expectations.

will advise shortly

guys i have 2 left one new in the box R250 and the other used but only for about 2-3 months. R200 just need to find all the brackets for it though my shed is in a bit of a state.. the other 2 are reserved for geoffry and are pending payment.

i am in east london and willing to ship at buyers expense. post office is most cost effective although not the quickest.

let me know i need cash for my new tank...

ok, geoff will be taking 3 i think. he stays in the same commune as me and i am looking for 2 and i think he wants 1

Back
Top Bottom