Seio M620 x 2 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchyffS

Reef Aquarist
Reaction score
Helllo, I have 2 No Seio M620 super flow pumps available rated at 2400l/h each.
Stats:
Shipping cost: paid by purchaser to be added to buyer cost
Selling price: R300 for both
Reason for selling: purchasing higher output flow pumps
product age: 6 months old

Last edited:
yoh

i'll give you 250 if you can get them to pta . . . time of no concern.
i know its low but if no other takers. .. .
pm me

yoh

i'll give you 250 if you can get them to pta . . . time of no concern.
i know its low but if no other takers. .. .
pm me
No rush, will contemplate the offer. The postage etc must then still be included.

hey, got dibs one too if i can handle it with the budget, how long can you wait schffs?
Hi, do you want one or both and what is your offer?

my bad:) forgot that bit:), would like one, will give you your 300. Time isnt too much of a constraint. PM me if its all good

I will let you have both for R300, however postage costs must still be included. Is this a deal?

oh ya my bad:) meant to say both:) too tired for proper thinking this morning.Ya, its a deal. How much is postage to durban though? If it goes out of my range i might get screwed, i have no idea how much postage would be..

oh ya my bad:) meant to say both:) too tired for proper thinking this morning.Ya, its a deal. How much is postage to durban though? If it goes out of my range i might get screwed, i have no idea how much postage would be..
I will let you know on Monday 28/07/2008...the additional cost for postage.

oh, just remembered, i have an aunt who works for outdoornetwork. There is an outdoornetwork in capetown in wetton. Could you possibly get it there and they will send it here and then i wont really have to pay much for postage or possibly none at all. If you are up to it it would help me out, if i could compare how much it would cost me to send it the other way too it would be great, pick the cheaper option. That asking too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom