Second Hand Nano

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by AntS, 23 Mar 2010.

1. AntS

AntS

Hi Guys

(My second attempt at posting)

I've recently decided to get into keeping a marine aquarium as a hobby. I've kept a tropical tank in the past, and have had two koi ponds over the last 15 years - so I'm not so new to fish keeping general.

I'm looking to start with a nano reef, mainly because of budget, but I also find them to be more attractive than larger tanks.

As such, I'm looking at the Boyu TL-450 and 550, but I'd I prefer to buy a second hand kit (in good working condition) if possible.

If anybody has any leads, or knows of anything similar for sale, please let me.

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. RiaanP

RiaanP Moderator

Check in the for sale forum.

There was one, not sure if it is still available.

I know there is a complete Pico tank, like under 15L, but that might be a bit small...
    But it should be an easy tank move...:)

4. Dane

Dane

Just saw a boyu on gumtree, but I think that was for Cape Town...

5. wukkie

wukkie

Ants Pm me, I have Boyu that is not in use, that I could let go. It all depends on what you are looking for.

6. Evo R

Evo R

I have a Complete running Buyo up for grabs.Go look in the forsale section for pics and descriptions.

7. Manic

Manic Moderator

I have a boyu TL-550 complete with pumps, 3 SEIOS, lighting upgrade and cooling fans to keep water cold even in summer. It also has the lighting upgrade where I added an extra actinic light, comes with two timers for the lights and a db board with everything you need.

8. ReefMaster_SA

ReefMaster_SA

9. ZeroCool

ZeroCool

there are a few in www.junkmail.co.za also (go to the pets section). But before that, follow on Manic's tank. He had a stunning nano ! :). Upgraded to a bigger thank. But ultimatly ja, if you want a small tank at first, see if the bug bites, which i am sure it i will, take note, from my view, the most rewarding hobby ever, just expensive to get it started !

:thumbup:

Last edited: 26 Mar 2010
  10. rudivh

rudivh

Hey there. I have a Boyu TL 550 that i want to sell, its only about 5 months old now...... With everything that comes with it. Live rock and blower pumps , test kits and everything.....

Recent Posts