Seachem Stability

Reaction score
Hi there,

Have any of you some info regarding this product from SEACHEM. It's like good bacteria in a bottle, claims you can put in livestock immediately ?

info on product:
Stability

Your thoughts and experiences would be valued ???

I'm currently using it, but will not add livestock till certian.

Reaction score
i use it when i setup a new marine tank... seems to work... on FW tanks i use organic aqua which works 10000000% :D

Rory

Admin
Reaction score
I've used both on a reef tank and they both seem to do the job on the bacteria side of things but I still like to wait as long as possible. Even if you add instant bacteria to a tank and they are all 100% perfect etc your tank still goes through somewhat of a "cycle", just not the nitrogen cycle...

Reaction score
So as I'm using this and in your experience when will my water levels be ok to add livestock ???

Reaction score
well you need something that is breaking down in the tank for the cycle to begin... so try adding a LITTLE bit of food or something the kickstart the while process... a LITTLE!

Reaction score
I do have a dead bristle worm lying there, I'm just goning to leave that to break down.

Reaction score
Hi sammy stability is by far the best, i will still give it some time to work through the system,with good live rock that is matured you could setup in 2-3 weeks flat, i use every week after water change and it really works and remember the longer your system runs before adding any thing the better

Reaction score
thanks for all the valuable input guys !!! I guess a capful after a water change is what the doc recommends !!!

Reaction score
There's no substitute for Nature - wait at least one month (two would be better) IMHO before adding any fish, and then don't add all the fish at once. In a year's time you will be glad that you were patient.

Hennie

Reaction score
thanks hennie, I will be not adding fish soon, but I would like to add clean up crew as soon as possible, Just want to see some life, if you know what I mean ???