[wtd] Seachem Matrix

Reaction score
I am looking for anyone thats close to Randburg that has some Seachem Matrix to part away with. Please let me know.

Last edited:
I'd skip these... what do you want them for?

Better to have Live rock and orca bio cubes IMHO
Why? They work very well, been using them for ages. Back up statements with facts not just hearsay and sentiment.

Purigen is a chemical remover. Matrix is for biological filtration. 500ml will have enough surface area to treat 400 litres of water, great for someone who has limited space in the sump for live rock. They never break apart or run out. Purigen is very expensive as well.
You might have top learn a little about your products. :p

Last edited:
Purigen is a chemical remover. Matrix is for biological filtration. 500ml will have enough surface area to treat 400 litres of water, great for someone who has limited space in the sump for live rock. They never break apart or run out. Purigen is very expensive as well.
You might have top learn a little about your products. :p

btw:
Directions
Use 500 mL of Matrix™ for each 200 L (50 gallons*) of water.

been using matrix stones for just over 2 months now , 500ml on my new little 200lt tank , add the stones to my tank before anything else , dosed the stability bottle like it said , added live sand on day 5 , live rock on day 6 stocked it full with fish and coral in the first 2 weeks , been two months since then and everything is perfect !! .....ps i dont have a sump or skimmer or hang on anything . 10/10 for stability used with matrix to set up a new tank

Back
Top Bottom