Sea apple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hey guys

last night i entered my girlfriends house and something spotted my eye in her mothers tank...she got a big sea apple

i told her we need to give it back to the lfs

what is your opinion?

they look fantastic, the colours are beautiful, but then again i also think the Great white shark is a beautiful creature, but i wouldn't want to keep one.
Seriously, they are a time bomb, they don't take much to go bang either, not only that, but they don't know it's a good idea not to hug powerheads either, if they do it's total wipeout time.

Last edited:
He is aware that it could be a timebomb, I reckon he likes living on the edge :p

OK - Warr - I think that Carl most likely doses QUITE a lot of phytoplankton / zooplankton to feed his corals, right? Then the sea-apple would benefit from this as well....

Not only that, i understand Carl has many years experience in reefing, he will know and fully understand the risks involved.

o.k wicked cool, i'll tell her that she needs to swop it for something else or flush it like war7207 did.....:whistling:

yip wee-man, those colors is really nice, looks like a smarty box

o.k wicked cool, i'll tell her that she needs to swop it for something else or flush it like war7207 did.....:whistling:

yip wee-man, those colors is really nice, looks like a smarty box

Don't flush it, return it, we need to respect the creatures in our tanks.

she doesn't want to get rid of the apple, she says this one isn't a bad apple.

i told her that she is crazy to keep the damn thing

what should i do guys, steel it when she is asleep and give it to lfs the following day or what?

Nothing you can do Lanzo. She will have to learn the hard way.

It is her choice at the end of the day.

Remember we live in a democracy :whistling:

Give the apple to Eve :whistling: :whistling:

Nothing you can do Lanzo. She will have to learn the hard way.

It is her choice at the end of the day.

Remember we live in a democracy :whistling:

yip, from then on she will maybe believe me
just hope the apple won't cause a total wipe out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom