Scuba's 2m Reef Mansion

Reaction score
Hey guys, got the tank finally yesterday. Thanks to Tobes, Thalion and viper for helping me with this, lighty you are a wimp, but thanks to Hailey though:thumbup:. Anyway, been tinkering and getting all the stuff into place,except my DIY skimmer which has decided not to fit so will now wait for an external to knock on my door..

here she be looking all lovely in pink. just managed to get the tank on after barking orders:) you can also see the stand being cleaned(not by me:thumbup:-score!!)
104749314bcf5ee9d.jpg

will post some more pics soon, thought i would be a bit of a tease and leave you all hanging till i get back from work:p

If I remember correctly it was you :013:

Just when I was going to offer my help to you....... :finger:

PS looks good.

you sound lazier by the post scuba! clean your own bloody stand and skimmer! oh hang on your skimmer isnt working yet! :) but great to see this is comming on, this tank is crying out toi have anb owner who keeps it algae free for a while. looking forward toi seeing it come together:)

zookeeper have a look at our meetings;) a lot of us are there. i did clean my own stand, gave it this hectic clean on the mornin after we got it just before we put the tank on. but my uncle seemed to find imaginary bits of dirt to clean;) i cleaned the glass today, the front and left one for viewin, will post pics when my bandwidth is recharged, but its definitly gonna be algae free;)

so in other words you did a half job both ways. Half cleaned the stand and uncle did a propper job, then u cleaned half the glass and left the rest with algae?

why not just go half tank...1m??

the tank will only be visible on two sides, partly due to where it was able to go, and partly to tryin to get the best out of the scapin, so the coralline on the one side on the back is desired;)

got one;) just won't fit in the sump:( but i am makin head way. got a few prospects, just can't wait to get this all wet. i might be naughty this week and go get a bit of the drink to put in the tank;)

dude....congrats u got it...wow ..cool size...cant wait to see the progress....

Looks great Stew:thumbup:Sorry for not being able to make it:whistling:Hope that your back isn't to sore today:p
not really, in the end at vipers i didnt really carry it:p couldnt fit me and the tank through the door at the same time:p owe Tobes a bristletooth now though:whistling:

dude....congrats u got it...wow ..cool size...cant wait to see the progress....
yup, me too:) got some more pics, of an empty tank though:(

Back
Top Bottom