ScubaLover's - 5 Sided 4500L

With the triggers I'm assuming I should get a pair, not just a single

With the triggers I'm assuming I should get a pair, not just a single

I’d skip a powder blue in a 400 liter, good chance it won’t accept new fish added after it. You can start with one trigger, when they are small it is difficult to distinguish properly between male and female, I had to try 3 or 4 females before getting one that is a true female, the rest ‘turned’ into males.

I’d skip a powder blue in a 400 liter, good chance it won’t accept new fish added after it. You can start with one trigger, when they are small it is difficult to distinguish properly between male and female, I had to try 3 or 4 females before getting one that is a true female, the rest ‘turned’ into males.

So then for my stocking I'll have my 1 blue tang, my 1 chromis, 1 blue throat trigger, 1 mindas blenny, maybe a wrasse or two and then down the line I add a second blue throat trigger. I think this stocking would be fine. What other cool or spontaneous fish could I add that aren't too expensive?

So then for my stocking I'll have my 1 blue tang, my 1 chromis, 1 blue throat trigger, 1 mindas blenny, maybe a wrasse or two and then down the line I add a second blue throat trigger. I think this stocking would be fine. What other cool or spontaneous fish could I add that aren't too expensive?

Maybe a dwarf angel of sorts? Coral beauty perhaps, they seem to be the most reef safe out of the dwarfs, and normally not expensive.

Maybe a dwarf angel of sorts? Coral beauty perhaps, they seem to be the most reef safe out of the dwarfs, and normally not expensive.

They do seem pretty neat. Do you know how much they go for?

And also for the trigger is there any specific feeding needs. Would I maybe also be able to keep some sort of a butterfly like a copperband or longnose. What wrasse would work. Not decided yet on if I'm going bare bottom or sand

Last edited:

Will the blue throat trigger eat my cleaner shrimp and hermits??

Will the blue throat trigger eat my cleaner shrimp and hermits??

Probably not, especially if you get them small. I never had issues with them bothering any of my livestock at all, and had @ScubaLover22 ’s pair for about 3 years before him, and kept them with hermits and cleaner shrimps.

Holy smoke this is amazing. Your tank is, uhmmmm wait I can't think of word to explain how mind boggling and stunning this tank is.

What ever happened to all 9f the powder blues that you added in earlier posts?

Also do you have any photos of your blue throat triggers and do you have a current stock list?

What ever happened to all 9f the powder blues that you added in earlier posts?

It was a stupid mistake on my behalf. I tried to get them to school but the opposite happened. They were super agro against eachother and had world war 3. I lost my powder brown at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom