Scuba Diving Forum?

Discussion in 'Diving, Collecting and Environmental Discussions' started by NitroNarcer, 13 Jul 2013.

1. NitroNarcer

NitroNarcer

Hi guys and girls

I wanted to know if any of you guys know of a good scuba diving forum? I am planning on going up to Durban soon to do some diving and wanted to get a few guys together.

Please PM if you might be interested.

Thanx

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. 2balive

2balive

No, but I am looking for diving partners in Cape Town, pls PM me if you need local dive buddies.

4. Pendragon

Pendragon

Hey bud I'm not sure are you going to join us in Durbs I might take scuba gear with when the other snorkel, why don't you also join the whole trip. as I have place to stay and all you need to pay for is some food. Take a flight and I can pick you up at the airport. :thumbup:

michelle34 likes this.
  5. NitroNarcer

NitroNarcer Thread Starter

It sounds awesome. Just need to call for flights tomorrow. Will you be staying for 3 days only? I would definitely be interested. Pm me the details.

6. Pendragon

Pendragon

I have 2 threads called Uvongo part 2 and Kzn snorkeling. Ill be driving up on the 1st and returning on the 5th.

7. NitroNarcer

I would be very interested in doing scuba mainly. Will this be a collecting trip or just a fun dive and snorkelling trip?

8. Pendragon

Pendragon

I'd also prefer scuba I'm sure we can scuba while the others snorkel any way we also need to have rest in-between dives so we can snorkel , if there is some thing you see and like we can bag it, we could have a look at a deep dive as well if you interested. Just one Q are you sorted with equipment.

9. NitroNarcer

I agree that sounds like a plan. How deep can we go? I look forward to taking 1 or 2 souveneirs with me. I have a dive centre that I use where I can hire equipment. Do you have a boat or is it going to be walk ins?

10. Pendragon

Pendragon

Its a walk in as you not allowed to collect from a boat, I have spare equipment just not cylinder and depends on your size I have a large to med wetsuit with large booties. We can organize some bags at a LFS to package your specimens.

11. NitroNarcer

Sounds good. I am a big boy, around 110kgs. That is awesome. It sounds really fun. I will bring some stuff with as well. Some nets, etc.

12. michelle34

michelle34

Diving in durban

Do go lots Durban to dive for specimen if so we love diving there as well as we have a farm in kzn

Well thank you Michelle and monika

Pendragon likes this.
Recent Posts