Urgent help needed Scopas Tang

Discussion in 'Urgent Help Needed' started by gMAN, 25 Sep 2010.

1. gMAN

gMAN with the plan

Hi all, so this morning I told my wife that I would like to get a scopas & sent her a picture, I get a call this afternoon telling to come home, lo & behold she bought it for me. problem is the YT & Clown trig are really giving it one helluva initiation ride. what can I do? it's between 4&5cm are the other guys are much bigger, should i try sump the YT or Clown? please advise...
    Did drip it for close on 90 minutes, it looks healthy but obviously not taking to food yet.

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. gMAN

gMAN Thread Starter with the plan

turned off all lights & they seem to have calmed down, should I move rock around? :p

4. IMarine

IMarine

hi there, go to plastics for africa and get a plastic bin big enough to fit on top of your tank and make sure that its the one with lots of slots or wholes in and submerse 80% in your water,by doing this your fish will try to fight all the time and give up after some time,this works 100%,my clients tank has got 2 purples tangs,3 yellow tang,1 scopa tang,2 regals and more tangs when i added the sohal tang i left it for 10 days, and on release no problems at all and my sohal is 50% smaller then the other tangs. All the best hope it works

5. gMAN

gMAN Thread Starter with the plan

Thanks, IMarine, will try this tomorrow, just need to find that bucket....

Recent Posts