Save a goldfish!!

Discussion in 'Fresh Water Tanks Discussion' started by Renegado, 28 Dec 2011.

1. Renegado

Renegado

Hey all,

I have a comet goldfish, 3-4 inches (+/- 9cm) who is desperately looking for a nice person to save him from his tank and put him in a lovely pond! I just can't provide tank space for this lively fish and as he is already 2 he needs to go in a pond NOW; or a very large tank.

He is white and red with broad fins and very active, completely free to a well maintained pond. I'll even throw in a bad of goldfish pellets, if you feed koi food that's too big for him!
    Even if you are not looking for more fish, consider helping him, as he is miserable in the tank :( I know this is a long shot but worth a try as I'm struggling to find him a home. I'm in jhb
    [​IMG]

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. viper357

viper357 Admin MASA Contributor

If you're struggling and giving him away for free then maybe a pet shop will take him?

4. Renegado

Renegado Thread Starter

The thing is he is a 'feeder fish' and I'm afraid if I give him back to the pet shop then he will end up being eaten by someone's pet piranha or something.. :(

I want to give him away so I can dedicate my time to a small reef and not a huge tank or pond just for one fish, as that's what he needs.

5. Jayceew

Jayceew

Hi

I have a couple of comets and goldfish in a pond outside, it's 2m x 1m big so plenty of space for him.

I work in Illovo, if it's possible for you to drop him at my office around 12 tomorrow I will gladly take him.

Cheers

6. Renegado

Renegado Thread Starter

I would love to take you up on your offer but you work so far away and I doubt I will convince my parents to drive out all that way :( I am kind of in the Roodepoort area

Recent Posts