sand and saltwater

warning though, the killer always comes from the receipts....you DONT want receipts....not in purse, jeans, microwaves, books....just dont let them know what you spend! :) oh and...happy reefing:)

A standard military issue procedure is buy two items, one cheap one expensive, and throw away the expensive receipt, thus they see the new skimmer and a find a 10 quid receipt in your pocket, no hassle then:whistling:

They think to themselves, ahh that foaming plastic pipe only costs 10 quid, not so bad after all :D:D

A standard military issue procedure is buy two items, one cheap one expensive, and throw away the expensive receipt, thus they see the new skimmer and a find a 10 quid receipt in your pocket, no hassle then:whistling:

They think to themselves, ahh that foaming plastic pipe only costs 10 quid, not so bad after all :D:D

BRILLIANT description....now how do you entice them to clean the top section again? I see i have much to learn.

oh the things koeburg can teach us........

i rekon wen she asks you to do something say " im so busy ive got to clean the top section and check the salinity!" then suggest that to get it done quicker she helps.....and nominate her for the cleaning! :lol:

i rekon wen she asks you to do something say " im so busy ive got to clean the top section and check the salinity!" then suggest that to get it done quicker she helps.....and nominate her for the cleaning! :lol:
THAT is a SURE fire way to loose the tank.....one wiff and they ban it to the guarage...mind you some darn nice tanks in garages!

nope, better to clean it yourself:)

BRILLIANT description....now how do you entice them to clean the top section again? I see i have much to learn.

oh the things koeburg can teach us........

Eish I have heard some descriptions

The Seios = Hairdryers
Flow = The wind
Star Polyps =the grass
etc etc etc

thats what kanga did with his wife :razz:

fear not Paduan, i will guide you through the deception required (and drop that bucket off);)

OK TankGirl - any updates yet on the tank? How's the cycling going? See any more tiny critters? How good are you with macro pictures?
Do you wanna show us? ;)

:) :) :thumbup:

And oh yeah - why don't ya go and introduce your self, and show us a pic, in the thread: "Who my fish see" (URL: Marine Aquariums of South Africa)

Back
Top Bottom