Samtoo's Little Ocean

The purple light underneath looks spectacular.

Be sire this idea is gonna be copied. Possibly by me as well ;)

so i am battling a bit of green algae from my previous liverock now in the new system , i do understand that it is part of the process.. would it be advisable to go phosguard or nopox or cubes? I have all 3 but not sure of which to utilise.

I also have some seachem activated carbon , would you guys advise doing the carbon and phospate removal at the same time?

Well i finally got a UPS System due to these nasty load shedding issues , Pure Sine Wave Inverter with Battery and casing, rated at 1kW.

Will upload some pics tomorrow

Hi , awesome tank, please can you PM me your carpenters number , i'm looking at making a small cabinet for my Nano tank.

And they don't sting each other? I have two but I keep them away from other things cause I always see them sending out these long feelers. Maybe I should try putting them together. They look great side by side

Well it was a chance u took but they seem to be getting along just splendidly

hammers and frogspawns tend not to sting each other. Can put them all up close and personal. Can make an Euphyllia corner.
Still, as I mentioned at the beginning, many euphyllid species can touch each other without issue. Oddly enough, specimens of E. ancora, E. paraancora, E. divisa, and E. paradivisa can be arranged so that they not only touch at times, but have their tentacles intermeshed with each other's. So, it's possible to create a very beautiful and unique setting in an aquarium if different species with different looks are placed together. Trying to do so with the other species is very risky, though. While a few hobbyists have successfully mixed specimens of E. glabrescens in with these others, this almost always ends badly. I don't know of any cases of the remaining species being placed with those above either, and found nothing online suggesting it has been accomplished successfully. So, I wouldn't try it unless you're willing to take big chance and keep a very close watch for any troubles.

Aquarium Corals: Corals of the Genus Euphyllia Advanced Aquarist | Aquarist Magazine and Blog
nice article

Hey @samtoo. Nice meeting you yesterday at Jungle Aquatics.

Any update on your tank?
Same here buddy.. tank doing great.. just battling some GHA.. it just does not want to leave me alone. Anyway it's tank maintenance day today Recent pics below

IMG_5132.JPG
IMG_5135.JPG

Back
Top Bottom