Salifert Test Kits

Discussion in 'Water Parameters and Additives' started by Lemar, 6 Mar 2009.

1. Lemar

Lemar

Hi, can anybody help me to find out where I can buy Salifert test kits? Any of the suppliers have stock?
    I hear it's the best kits to use to test parameters? is this statement correct?
    Pricing? :whistling:

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. jacquesb

jacquesb Retired Moderator

Lemar - I know that Lanzo (Dorry Pets) keeps some other test-kits, which also seems to be very good value for money.

I know that Sam's Aquarium in BergVliet Cape Town (they are a sponsor) also has Salifert - but they are a wee bit far from you. I am NOT sure if Moolis/Pet Stop keeps Salifert, though.

Alternatively - contact Idol Marine - they might be able to assist (they are in Jo'burg)...

Or perhaps Reef Inmates in Durbs? Or Northlands? I think the best would be to email them all at the same time (same email) and see who responds the quickest, with the best price and availability.

4. Soyuz Apollo

Soyuz Apollo

Hi there...the cheapest salifert test U can buy in Germany at Michael Mrutzek...the best is to take salifert kit for all or allmost all parametres...im passing a link... Mrutzek Meeresaquaristik Keep well...Raphael...

5. riyadhessa

riyadhessa

But that prices are in Euro...

6. Soyuz Apollo

Soyuz Apollo

...U can send email to Mrutzek (shop contact) and ask him if he will send U the tests to RPA...even if it's in euro does not metter...i shop sometimes in Usa and there it's no problem even if the prices are in dollars...greatings...Raphael...

Recent Posts