Sale of everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well guys I am in the process of immigrating.

Things have moved pretty quickly since the 11 February when I sent my first email off to a friend. Since then I have received a offer of employment from a company in New Zealand. Today I tendered my resignation, so the chances of turning back are slim.

The only thing left to decide on is what I have to sell and what I am going to take over.

Livestock will obviously have to go.

As for the hardware if I can get descent prices then I will sell, otherwise I will take it across.

Hopefully this week end I will get a chance to sit down and make a list. As soon as I have it will be posted for comment.

So start saving if you are interested.

Cheers

Kryofrozen

My fish have names!
Reaction score
Sad to see you go Hill, but I wish you all the very best!

Cher

moz

Reaction score
Another one bite the dust, North or South Island?

Reaction score
Auckland, North Island. Thanks for the wishes.

It is going to be sad to leave, but that is life. Management here said I am not promotable because I am now too valuable in the field. So I started looking around. Now end of the month they lose 2 guys with 15 years experience leaving just one guy with a few years experience. That from a department with eight guys, 2 years ago, with combined experience of around 80 years.

Oh well, going to a first world country so broadband should be affordable. So I will always be around.

Reaction score
Auckland, North Island. Thanks for the wishes.

It is going to be sad to leave, but that is life. Management here said I am not promotable because I am now too valuable in the field. So I started looking around. Now end of the month they lose 2 guys with 15 years experience leaving just one guy with a few years experience. That from a department with eight guys, 2 years ago, with combined experience of around 80 years.

Oh well, going to a first world country so broadband should be affordable. So I will always be around.
When you their please send me info on what is like and what's the best way to immigrate if needed.

Galibore

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah Hill.

Best of luck. It's never easy but I am sure you and your family will be very happy!

Send lots of info and photos please. I am also considering it strongly at this stage.

Reaction score
Hey Tom I happen to know they are looking for 15 RF technicians. If you are serious let me know. I have already forwarded on Eskom guys info.

Reaction score
Unfortunately not.

Reaction score
Ok looks like Calvin from the other forum is interested in all the corals. Will let you guys know if things change.

moz

Reaction score
Hill, you won't be alone, a lot of South African's are one their way to New Zealand, any one with an engineering qualification is desired in New Zealand, just had a college leave in January.

Reaction score
Hill, you won't be alone, a lot of South African's are one their way to New Zealand, any one with an engineering qualification is desired in New Zealand, just had a college leave in January.
Dammit, I knew I should have finished my Chemical Engineer degree :whistling:

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Hill, sorry to hear, a loss for us:(, but listen if you start shouting for those overgrown rugby players we will come sort you out:D

Reaction score
Are there any East London guys interested in a 2.0m tank? Dude who was supposed to take it last week end never pitched. Did not even have the decency to phone and cancel the sale.:whistling:

Reaction score
let's see....hmmmm

;)
inconsiderate fool, hey?

lemmekno how much u want.
See If I can afford it

I may use it for a worthy EL project
...I actually need something for holding LR down there.

Reaction score
R1000-00 for the tank. R500 for the thick solid wood base.

Tank is in good nic.

Status
Not open for further replies.