SAGA Level Controller

Eish Brent, we cannot find it. Alida said she will hav a look tomorrow. Please be patient, or just hope she finds it, as the house is in a bit of a mess- we alterating house again:(

Sorry to bump an old thread but I need instruction manual for the Saga level controller. When it's done with its top up and stops with the sensor, the alarm stays onn. Is this correct? How does it reset?

I have it setup using both sensors.
Sensor 1 being the lowest, sensor 2 as the failsafe.

It runs for 180 seconds a cycle.

I know the sensor works, since the pump stops when sensor rises.
But the damn beeping does not stop.

Help!

@4age

Last edited:
Program A or B?

Sensors next to each other?

Use program B, Sensors next to each other. Water drops below lower sensor, pump switch on. It reach the top sensor, pump stops. If it did not reach the top sensor by the time the timer runs out, in your settings its 180 seconds, then the pump will stop and alarm will sound.

Program A is for when the one sensor is in the RO top up and the other in your sump.

Program A or B?

Use program B, Sensors next to each other. Water drops below lower sensor, pump switch on. It reach the top sensor, pump stops. If it did not reach the top sensor by the time the timer runs out, in your settings its 180 seconds, then the pump will stop and alarm will sound.

Program A is for when the one sensor is in the RO top up and the other in your sump.
RiaanP you legend. This is info 8 am looking for. I had the sensor next to each other.

I will follow your instruction and try again. Thank you.

Program A or B?

Should this be sensor one or two? *It reach the top sensor, pump stops

2 sensors.

use both.

Also note that if it reached to top too soon, less than 5 seconds, the alarm will also sound and the pump stops.

yes, bottom sensor activate the pump. Top sensor stops the pump.
That is on program B.

yes, bottom sensor activate the pump. Top sensor stops the pump.
That is on program B.
Forgive me, not to familiar with these things.

So, sensor 1 is bottom to activate pump, sensor 2 is above to stop pump. This must be done on setting B.

So, sensor 1 must always be in water? If it drop below that, pump turns onn.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom