S.O.S

Status
Not open for further replies.

lv

Hermit Crab
Reaction score
S.O.S

Hi to all in the Northern suburbs Cape Town.

My display tank just broke.

Giving away all live stock, TODAY!!!

1 big regal tang
1 big yellow tang
1 big common clown
1 lipstick surgeon
1 powder tang
1 cleaner fish
1 bi coloured blennie
1 blue gilled gobbie
2 cleaner shrimp
4 peppermint shrimp
4 bumble bee snails
4 turbo snails
4 blue legged hermits
2 red legged hermits

+/- 50 kg live rock mixed Kenja, Figi and malaysian

+/- 8 kg araginite filled with critters

Please guys view this as a emergency and not a free for all.

Time is short and my live stock is being kept in drums with a canister filter running.

I will deliver tonight and tonight only. It will break my heart to give all to LPS.

I would prefer if all live stock and LR goes to one person.

cheers

Storm

Chromis
Reaction score
shit chap sorry to hear that. But can u ship to East London? Coz Ild be keen for that Powder Blue and Regal Tang if possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

goodisor

Clownfish
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that

Hey IV,is there no one that could help you out with a spare tank until you get that one fixed...surely.It would be easy to quckly setup another tank seing as you already have everything?....Just a thought. Sorry man.:(

lv

Hermit Crab
Reaction score
Thanx guys

Have no idea what happened. Woke up last night to a bang, looks like a crack developed between my 2 diy drills I did last August.

keyaam

Yellow Tang
Reaction score
Sorry to hear bru. Im interested in fetching a few things if possible. Wont be able to take all. but i can help. Please let me know. I will collect.

lv

Hermit Crab
Reaction score
I would goodisor

But I've been building a 2m tank for the last 2 months.

I've spent over R 9500.00 in the last month alone, anything that mite cost me cash is not a option.
Good thought any way

bugsy

Copepod
Reaction score
hi iv

my tanks just finished cycling - all i ve got is live rock in there - if you want u can come over to my place and keep your livestock in there until u replace your tank. pm me

gemini9241

Shrimp
Reaction score
tryed to call him for u if u want to get rid of every thing i will take it all but i would rather see if henk hugo can help u out first

goodisor

Clownfish
Reaction score
I would goodisor

But I've been building a 2m tank for the last 2 months.

I've spent over R 9500.00 in the last month alone, anything that mite cost me is cash is not a option.
Good thought any way
I hear you Iv,but theer just has to be at least one reefer out there that could give you a tank temporarily just until you could get the tank repaired or a new one.If not then sell your stuff,don't just give it away. I would buy quite a few goodies from you if you would ship,but there are alot of guys there that would pay even if it was just to help out.Try, at least the money you manage to get would pay for the tank repairs. You already have equipment and the LR and Livestock could be replaced later on.

bugsy

Copepod
Reaction score
i am sure if you contacted any of the lfs - they would be able to keep you stock for you

lv

Hermit Crab
Reaction score
I hear you Iv,but theer just has to be at least one reefer out there that could give you a tank temporarily just until you could get the tank repaired or a new one.If not then sell your stuff,don't just give it away. I would buy quite a few goodies from you if you would ship,but there are alot of guys there that would pay even if it was just to help out.Try, at least the money you manage to get would pay for the tank repairs. You already have equipment and the LR and Livestock could be replaced later on.
Hi goodisor

I would love to keep my regal, yellow and common clown if I could, seeing as they were my first fish (if I could)
The rest is replaceable, I have 150kg of boulder type LR on order and another 50kg at a friend so I'm not to concerned about the LR.

Puppy

Lives for SPS
Reaction score
Ouch !!!! Sorry to hear.
If u want I can assist u ,as u know i just lost most of my fish because of a power failure.Problem is I cannot keep all of your fish in my main display, but i am willing to keep the ones I cannot keep in my sump until u ready to start again.
The inverts can go straight in my main system as well and i have plenty space in my sump for your live rock.
I will pm u my number.

Status
Not open for further replies.