Rugs

Reaction score
Hi guys im new to this wonderful hobby and just wanted to take the chance to intro me to your wonderful family,hopefully ill get enough knowledge to set my own amazing reef tank up one day.Currently i have a pool in my yard filled with frogs and tadpoles..haha and hopefully my next step is a reef tank.

Welcome to MASA :)
Please feel free to ask as many questions as possible :)

Welcome to MASA Rugs!!! Good to see antoher Capetonian on the forum:thumbup:

A very WARM WELCOME to MASA Rugs! I hope you enjoy your stay! I am pleased that you have found MASA. Please ask all the questions in the world, BEFORE you start buying stuff...

Also have a read through our other new members' threads in the "New Members" forum!

Hi guys im new to this wonderful hobby and just wanted to take the chance to intro me to your wonderful family,hopefully ill get enough knowledge to set my own amazing reef tank up one day.Currently i have a pool in my yard filled with frogs and tadpoles..haha and hopefully my next step is a reef tank.

rugs thats good live bait for bass, but get a reef tank there are lots of capees that will help you.We at MASA will gladly help you were we can :thumbup:
</IMG>

Back
Top Bottom