Reaction score

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
killkanga Barbarians

DragonReef

Yellow Tang
Reaction score
lol, oh well it had to end at some point and probably a fitting farewell for Jason Robinson.
Would have been nice to see more tries, regardless of who was scoring them. It was a lot tighter for an exhibition match than I had antcipated.

Hill

Cardinal
Reaction score
Unfortunately there was only about 6 players from our world cup side in the match. And it showed. Poor defence. Individual play, etc.

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Unfortunately there was only about 6 players from our world cup side in the match. And it showed. Poor defence. Individual play, etc.
Don't forget this was just a bit of fun, end of a very long and hard season type game, the Bar Bar team was picked from around the world for an exhibition match - nobody needed to put their body on the line for this game, so i don't think that anybody should be upset at the scoreline.

So calm down lads:whistling:

Shaun

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Don't forget this was just a bit of fun, end of a very long and hard season type game, the Bar Bar team was picked from around the world for an exhibition match - nobody needed to put their body on the line for this game, so i don't think that anybody should be upset at the scoreline.

So calm down lads:whistling:

I can see you are a Terrier Man, you just don't give up.:lol::banghead:

Mike

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
It is only a Game, We can't win all he time. We had a good streek not like the English:razz: What was that one score Eng 0 SA ?:whistling:
erm, we beat Australia and France to give you the easiest run up to a world cup final that there has ever been, so i think we had a pretty good run really - especially considering you actually won without crossing our try line - so wind it in a bit ;)