Rss Robot

Reaction score
Guys what's this RSS Robot that keeps duplicating things on the message boards,

A real pain in the wrasse, does it serve a purpose or would it be better cancelled

i really dont know.i just ignore it :lol:

Any mods out there................................................:notworthy:

Why, in what way is it bothering you? it shouldn't be showing up anywhere.

Hi Viper,

I have half the new posts as normal and the rest as rss robot feeds..................... have replied to a couple not knowing what they were and the posts were lost.
Just seems a strange thing having to go through twice as many pages since its arrived.

I fully appreciate it may be required but but I have not come across it in any other forum, thats all.

Hey on the flip side maybe the rss robot sees me as an itch he can't get to either..... lol

That's strange, it shouldn't be doing that, you shouldn't be able to see it at all, I will look into it immediately, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Cheers Viper..............

13 duplicate rss feeds on the new post board at the moment.. but I've had heaps more.

Ok, should hopefully be sorted out now, give it about 2 hours to clear all the feeds that are still in the system then they shouldn't appear anymore.

if you could please let me know if all is well maybe tonight or tomorrow, thanks.

Geordie do you possibly access the new posts using a bookmark?

That's strange, it shouldn't be doing that, you shouldn't be able to see it at all, I will look into it immediately, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

It has alway's been like this for me too and I never get logged out? Everyone is alway's online and my last visit is always day's ago? ? ?

Can someone hover their mouse over the 'new posts' link and tell me if they see this at the end of the link in the status bar &exclude=74

You guys better hope my RSS feeds are still working.... or else... :stab:

Back
Top Bottom