rock flower anemone

Reaction score
hi everybody
in just need some advice explanation concerning rock flower anemone
i read that RFA like desent amounnt of light have 5 of them and all of them are more or less in semi shaded area no direct light . 2 are completly in shade so not much joy of seeing lovely colour. They are in tank over 2 month If you wouldn know where to look for, you would miss it The rest . of 3 of them are only2- 3 weeks in tank Will wait and see what will happen if they move fine, if not will try to move them to diferent place in tank yes- no ?

tekkengal

Reaction score
Mine have not being that fussy in terms of light. They were placed at the bottom of the tank and had a rock overhang shade them a bit and it did not adversely affect them. They have also never moved from that position that I put them in and have read that they very rarely move from their placement spot.

What lights are you using as it does impact the colour that shows on them? When I ran T5s, they did not "pop" as much but under my LEDs, they look much prettier.
I don't have an updated pic under the new lights but here are mine under T5s:

Reaction score
i run zet6100 and 6500 during a day white are on only 35% power b;lue 50% colour 00 like i say before all are in shade no direct light
No 1 anemone move today after 4 weeks first time, still between rocks