robscuba

Reaction score
hi all,i am new to this site,havve had a few tanks but have since relocated from natal to st francis nd in the process of startin a new tank here any advice ?
i used to dive specimens in moz or the sa market and some export but all warm water fish and corals,as i want to do my tank at my home in st francis bay any advice will be welcome.
rob

Tobes

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to MASA Rob, hope you enjoy your stay with us :)

Please share more with us regarding what you plan to keep and what size tank your looking at. Sounds like you have some experience - care to share more on that? :p

:wave2:

Reaction score
guys
well i would like to start up with a smallish tank with local specimens and then grow it from there,as i said i used to dive specimens for the sa market from moz and zululand but never in the eastern cape so i woul like to maybe set up with local corals and sponges and maybe a sea horse or two as i prefer to dive my own .if that does not seem so bright then i suppose a dive trip to moz to go collect would be an option,i might be able to get a few extra specimens dependin on what is available for those who are interested but at this stage it is only an ideamy tank at this stage is 1200 x 1000 x 800

dallasg

Reaction score
masahello
Posted via Mobile Device

Reaction score
Welcome Dude !

Reaction score
Welcome to MASA!!

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
65499655c63f9fd.png

Hope you enjoy your stay

Reaction score
Welcome bud
i used to dive specimens for the sa market from moz and zululand
Erm is that not illegal? well thats what i have read anyways on our forums

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
A very warm welcome to MASA, RobSCUBA! Sorry that my welcome is a wee bit belated! I have had a MAD MAD MAD week the past one (work and all)....

I hope that you enjoy your time with us. Please ask as many questions as it take, for you to reach your goal successfully!
Please have a look and read through the rest of the other "New Members" forums - as well as through the "Members' tanks and setups"....