RO Water sourcing - Sandton area ?

appolo if you want in 4ways I have a drum of it you welcome to take from. Not today as I am low having done water changes last night and mike bushie will take a little tonight too. but just bring a container and you can take for free

Thanks Crispin,
Most kind of you.

I'll take you up on your offer. Will you have enough though ?
I need approx 70 liters. (60 liters for the nano start and 10 liters for first water change in 4 weeks time). I'll be happy with any amount of RO at the moment though.

My RO unit is being repaired and will only be back in 4 weeks time, so I need some extra water for the first water change , if this is neccesary.

I'll pop by tomorrow afternoon if that's OK with you
Oh, by the way : Whereabouts in Fourways are you ?

i will be slaving away at work, but the drum will be outside on the covered part near the braai and the garden gate open:) so u are welcome else i am home after 5.30 ish

You welcome to get some RO from me whenever. Just need a bit more notice. I don't have a cool drum like Crispin... :p

BTW crispin how much did that cost? I asked a place and was over R600 :(

Rory,

Thanks for the offer. It just really frustrating at present for me, since I had everything lined up so nicely to start up my nano over the weekend, was already day-dreaming about my reef , what corals , what fish ......
and then the RO unit membrane ruptured !
:angry:
Hence my request for RO water.

I'll keep your offer in mind though:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom