RO filter tap adaptor

RiaanP

Reaction score
I got a Deltec D-D RO filter.
Problem, the attachment that comes supplied, is supposed to cut into a copper pipe. Where I want to install it I have steel pipes.
And on the docs they have a garden tap adaptor as optional.
where can i get it.

I got a Deltec D-D RO filter.
Problem, the attachment that comes supplied, is supposed to cut into a copper pipe. Where I want to install it I have steel pipes.
And on the docs they have a garden tap adaptor as optional.
where can i get it.

You go go to a place selling Purifiers, you unscrew the tap. and add this between the tap and pipe, they pretty cheap as well.

Does this help?
IMG_3021.jpg

Nope,
It has a fitting that goes around the copper pipe, and it screws in a little sharp pin that actually punctures the copper pipe. It has a small rubber seal around the pin.
Else I need a fitting that have the collar and nut for the thin white pipe on the one side and that can connect to standard fittings on the other side.

The white pipe go out to the left.

Where can I get a better connector. The outlet looks lile a 10mm connection

Riaan - that should work 100% - it's not mean for copper pipes as such. It's an "add-in" adaptor. I think it is referred to as a "Vampire clamp". It literally "bites into" a pipe, leaching the water into the RO piping....

Basically - what you can do - get either hose-pipe, or the builders "flexi-pipe" (not sure what they call it - it's that brown semi-flexible builders piping/plumbing pipe that the builders use these days, instead of copper pipes?)

Just clamp this clamp around the pipe, and make a hole in the pipe.... let the water "leach out"....

OK, had a second look at Sunburst photo. That will work. But where can I get it?

Did contact Lanzo, waiting for a price. Then quess what I'm doing this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom