Riddi Powerlab (almost) cube

Update

Scaping done , cycling done (NSW and Cured LR) , 50% water change done with salt mix now to look at the stocking list.:p

Have had diatom bloom,algea bloom , noticed more and more fireworms and seen some astrina stars (1 mm - 6 mm in size)

Added some turbos, hermits , 2 brittle stars
and here are some pics.

daytime before lights come on

29704c4ff14e1cad3.jpg

with actinic

29704c4ff207a6852.jpg

and one with moonlights

29704c4ff300286d0.jpg

:thumbup:

still going to raise the scaping a bit as i have more rock which is currently curing

Looks way cool,just need to raise those nice fiji peices of LR.

whats on the fish list?

looking fantastic

Looks way cool,just need to raise those nice fiji peices of LR.

whats on the fish list?

post the pic you have ;)

currently we have a shortlist

regal tang(definitely)
purple tang
atlantic blue tang

2x ocellaris clowns (will be introduced this week)
school of chromies

help complete this list guys

Take the purple tang off the list. They really are irritating fish. Mine doesn't like any fish that were introduced after it. When my chromis school the purple tang swims through them just to irritate them.

What about a powder blue or powder brown. Seen as though the atlantic blue tang changes to yellow when it is older I wouldn't suggest a yellow tang. What about some other herbivores: Fox Face or some other rabbit fish.

thanks guys

Take the purple tang off the list. They really are irritating fish. Mine doesn't like any fish that were introduced after it. When my chromis school the purple tang swims through them just to irritate them.

What about a powder blue or powder brown. Seen as though the atlantic blue tang changes to yellow when it is older I wouldn't suggest a yellow tang. What about some other herbivores: Fox Face or some other rabbit fish.

Manic Thanks for the heads up on the purple

love the powder browns but will wait for the tank to be fully matured before venturing into that territory but adding to the shortlist

I was under the impression the Atlantic blue starts off yellow and matures blue as i havent seen a adult in Yellow.

looking good their boet ... have you got your sump yet ?

i like the purple tang and will definately be getting one , aswell as a sohal tang. My powder blue was agressive aswell and i think that's just generally their nature.

thanks hows yours coming along?

been ready for a while havent been able to setup as yet will make time this week.

thanks hows yours coming along?

been ready for a while havent been able to setup as yet will make time this week.

a bit tooo shy to post at this stage .. changed to a deletec 2060 skimmer with factory upgraded pump and also added 2 ATi sunpower T5 units ... tank is running fairly stable but with a bit of a hair algae breakout on my rear panels ... tank is still a mess though ...

@takumi

goodluck dude, patience is key and hope you get it running the way you need it to:thumbup:

Thanks jacquesb:thumbup:

I have been practicing with the camera and have taken some more pics of the the little inmates;)

FTS

29704c527cf9c66bc.jpg

damsel and turbo

29704c528012a863d.jpg

brittle star
29704c528093850e5.jpg

Hermit

29704c528051eab4a.jpg

hitchhiker
29704c5281dec0e1b.jpg

Side view with Chromi
29704c528218c1d20.jpg