Size of Fish/Coral-
How long have you had it?-
Is it eating and healthy?-
Your Location-
Shipping or Collection or Both?-
Price-
Advertised Elsewhere? YES or NO-

Info and Images-

NOTE: Your thread will be deleted if you do not upload any photo's of actual items being sold.

IMG_7632.JPG

Reaction score
Hi Guys Would like to swap some tangerine/blue Ricordea Yuma's for other colour ric's

I have 2 loose rics and would like to diversify and get more colours. if you keen we can swap I am in the northen suburbs of JHB
Not keen on selling so no cash offers please

hotdog83

Clone Fish
Reaction score
Hi Paul, I've got a loose yellow/golden ricordea if you are interested? Just need to get a pic, it is floating around my coral qt.

Reaction score
Thanx hotdog. daai moonies is super awesome. die Ricordia is dieselfde wat jy in jou display tank het. as jy keen is om te swap dan kan ons dit doen

hotdog83

Clone Fish
Reaction score
I got mine also from fellow reefers. But have seen some lfs's have them, normally something stupid like R400 per single ricordea.

Reaction score
Thanks, lfs are mostly to expensive. I also prefer supporting fellow reefers. Will just be patient.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
yes i do.....just need to see if I dont have those you advertising. Cant see so nicely from the pic you posted.

Reaction score
You know what......Pop past when you have time. Ill sort you out. You can then check my ricordea and if its not the same as yours you can do a swop????? Otherwise next time you have something nice I want you can sort me out.;)

Last edited: