Ricordea Florida

Rod

Reaction score
These are two Florida one orange and the other blue. Any one know what the one with the cross is?

Show006.jpg

Reaction score
The pattern is quite typical of discosoma but it looks a little too textured, which would be more like a Rhodactis. See the two smooth body discosoma on the right.

Those two R. florida are awesome. Are they yours Rod?

Rod

Reaction score
The pattern is quite typical of discosoma but it looks a little too textured, which would be more like a Rhodactis. See the two smooth body discosoma on the right.

Those two R. florida are awesome. Are they yours Rod?
I am still in search for more!
I wish they were mine! They actually belong to Carl. The good news is that they are in my hands until there are a number of them. I received three of the "orange" florida. All three are self dividing. The one in the photo has nearly completed the division.
In time I hope to encourage them a bit.
As for the blue one, it has expanded now and has two mouths. So I expect that to divide soon.
I have a problem in that I can feed a number of Rhodactus etc but the Florida roll my offerings off. So I am looking for something they really like.
Going to try fish roe today.
Gali I have a large collection of different "mushrooms" you are welcome to have a look.