Rickie's reef

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Rickie and I thought it is time to share my reef setup with you. I know Sean is posting under his name, but I am waiting for my Adsl to be installed. Some tank photos to follow. In time I will upload the pics of the sump etc, as I know you guys are pic addicts::thumbup:;)

welcometomasa

welcome dude! can't wait for the pics! :)

By the way, thank you Sean for taking these amazing pics (Lol to the writer):

IMG_9159.jpg

IMG_9155.jpg

IMG_9149.jpg

IMG_9144.jpg

IMG_9136.jpg

And last but not least, the full tank shot. It was taken early in the morning, so most of the coral was still opening. Will take some afternoon shots as well as the sump pics this coming week:

IMG_9125.jpg

From my side I can say that I've never seen red ears open as big as the ones Rickie has in his tank. The system is running for close to 02 years now and is unbelievably healthy. The giant ear on the eggcrate is definately the main attraction. It is bigger than a plate and when opened fully, it is as flat as a plate too, sort of "floating" in the water column.

Well done on a excellent, clean system Rickie. As soon as you are online, we can ask the mods to move these posts under your own name

Btw, thank you for allowing me the privilage to photograph your system. For once I can also say that these pics definately does not do your tank justice. Ask anyone who have seen this tank before- really nice

lovley.. centropyge biospinosus Coral beauty, Centropyge eblii, ebli angel.

good one and good on you sean for revealing this beauty to us...

Very nice tank, would love to trade for some of those red ears.

Welcome to MASA!! Very nice system you have and unbelievable livestock!!!:thumbup:

Hi you all. Thank you for your nice comments. I am online from now on and if the mods can, please put the thread under my name....

Btw, my name is Ricky. but the username is Rickie

Back
Top Bottom