Richards bay

Reaction score
so anyone know of or whould like to start a marine club in Richards bay ?????? no wifes to the meetings unless they have legs up to their necks

how many richards bay reefers are there I only know ,sean ,sims and herkie

I have no idea how many guys there are. Sure there must be a few...this Sean said he knows about 20...

Yip about 20 as well as the guys I am helping out as we speak to start marine tanks. Will ask Andrew from Eco Aquatics to give them quotes for proper setups

how many richards bay reefers are there I only know ,sean ,sims and herkie
And none of them have decent legs...... :lol:

cool so we have lots of people then lets do it the pet shop owner whould love the support and we might get more people to get into it and when i go diving i will keep in mind what people whould like then if i see it i will get it

so you people intrested in starting a richardsbay club send me a e mail with phone nummers and so on so we can see if we can get something started

how meany people do you know with marine tanks in richardsbay i talked to one of the pet shop owners and i can organise a club discount and the petshop to be involved as a active member as well so i dont know i would love to get a club together and so on and help the reefing to grow a bit in this town but i am going to need some help setting this up

I only know Sean and Goodisor... Sean is the man to speak too he seems to know everyone in town. ...

Back
Top Bottom