Richards Bay trip

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
SeanK, SIMS, Herkie, Alan, Dragonreef (maybe) etc.

Are we set on the 28th for a visit?

I will be bringing a friend with. SeanK, do you have place for us to sleep over the Saturday night or do you know of anywhere we can stay over? I think Alan will only be coming for the day.

Eish - I SOOOOooooo wish I could have joined you okes.... BUT alas..... I am meant to stay in Cape Town at this time ;-)

Enjoy! And don't be toooo NAUGHTY! If you are - pics please!!!! :)

Ja-ja Viper - if I coulda - I woulda....

Me and my better halve already having some decent "discussions" about our planned Moz trip at the end of the year.... She still wants to do it - and I am saying that a road-trip for here would cost JUST around R15000 for DIESEL only - the way our diesel prices are going now - it's going to end up at R15 to R18 per litre!

I was saying that we should investigate rather going to the Kgaligadi Transfontier Park, and then Namibia perhaps.... Would be FAR closer, and work out cheaper ;-)

so whos car your'll going up with?or should i say whos paying for petrol :lol:

Im in, just for the day, sure Anthony will make it a day trip as well.

Ok, now it's the 28th...:89:
But who am I to complain:arghh:... I am at your Mercy... :notworthy: Nah, just kidding. All is set for the 28th Dean. I can accommodate 8 people if there is more than just the two of you (You and the LADY FRIEND:Randy-git:;))

Dude...leave my lady out of this, she's just a friend :D

Back
Top Bottom