Richards bay Pet shop

Discussion in 'The Sump' started by nakoma, 10 Jan 2013.

1. nakoma

nakoma

Ok been thinking of this a few years now , it maybe started when i was about 2 . who thinks this is a good or bad idea . There are some pet shops in richards bay i think 2 in all but nothing doing marines . I was thinking of opening a shop in Meerensee .

Last edited: 10 Jan 2013
  2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. blenny

blenny

Even though the other shops has a lot of marine supplies, it would be nice if there is a marine supplier that stocks live stock as well as the dry stock. We would like to hear what your thoughts are as we would like to involve animal protection groups as well. A new marine fish could be right around the corner then and of course we would refer Marine Aquariums SA to all our clients...

4. ziyaadb

ziyaadb

Go for it, U will never know unless u try.

5. tyronvs

tyronvs

Im there every day:1:

6. magman

magman

I think if you do it, try to also market ready set up tanks, with cured rock etc, and a pair of clowns, as I think you would have to establish the market first, as there is not many tanks in the bay, probably only 6 or 7 serious reefers, then a few that have tanks that they have not spent a cent on and throw any rubbish with gills in.

I think if you could sell already cycled/settled tanks, you could build up a potential market.

7. SlumiesBoi

SlumiesBoi

Agree totally i you don't try you will never know.

8. nakoma

nakoma Thread Starter

this I will be doing yes magman very nice concept you have there I will be doing that . I will also be building tanks stands and wooden cabinets for tanks as I am a carpenter , I will be selling second hand things to for the people who can not really afford . I do have a breeding pair of clown fish so I will be raising them as well and it is a good starting off fish.

Last edited: 12 Jan 2013
  9. tyronvs

tyronvs

Im keen to help were i can i am a sparky

10. Dillan

Dillan

11. koos111

koos111

will also like a good marine pet shop

Recent Posts