Reaction score
we running a 2 week special on the waterboy reefmaster range of Reverse Osmosis Units.

our reverse osmosis units have been unmatched in performance and quality for over 15 years.
designed and assembled locally by ourselves, we take pride in every aspect of our machines.
producing 0 t.d.s for the longest period of time, along with swift cost effective support and custom designs has always been our drive.
join the waterboy reefmaster evolution plus community now with this special offer

reefmaster evolution plus, reverse osmosis / di unit with a free set of spare pre-filters
R 1550.00

Reaction score
Hey Marco

The one I bought from you didn't have a clear DI resin chamber so can't see any color change. Where can I get the clear one from?

Reaction score
the one you have was a special we ran for 20 units it was not clear but has double the resin volume
the clear chamber for the colour changing resin is R 250.00 or R390.00 complete and charged with resin

Reaction score
simply open and look inside, remember to order the xl refill pack when your order resin from us as that chamber takes double the amount

Reaction score
When u have a special on the zetlight 1201 with magnification please let me know. Thanks