Reaction score
Hi Guys and Girls

Anyone with knowledge and experience of the
Resun Waver-15000

wavemaker. I need some feedback on this and alson what pricerange it falls into

Thanks

Sanders

Reaction score
I run two and am very happy with them. I have heard a rumour that the manufacturer has discontinued this pump..Andrew of Eco Aquatics should be able to help you.

Kanga

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
OK I hope I dont get slaughtered for this, I believe they damn nice, however for just over a thousand rand you can get 2 Boyu wavemakers and a controller, 2 x 6000L on a controller and they much smaller i.e. less conspicuous

JMO

But the Resuns work well from what I have seen.

Shaun

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I have bought the Seio's and controller the Resun wavemaker and now Tunzi multicontroller with 2 nano streems. For the price of the Tunzi it is still by far the best and worth the money, and will never waste money on the others. Have not tried the boyu, so can't comment.

The others work but..wow the tunzi:yeahdude:

My2c

Reaction score
Talion how much were the nano streams? Why did you not go for the streams...? How big is your tank?

Shaun

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Talion how much were the nano streams? Why did you not go for the streams...? How big is your tank?
I closed my eyes with the price.:blushing: That is the only and I mean only draw back. Over 6 for the 3 things.
Y the nano streams, because they were cheeper and smaller than the others and I am only running them on 18v with power down a bit as they really blow. 1200x450x450.

Will probably get another set soon for my other tank.

Reaction score
I'm lost how do you change the V? How many lph is the nano's? I have 2 6101' and think I will either add another one or 2 6055's...thats the nice thing with the controller you can add as you go alone...I also hear they last a lifetime...

Reaction score
dgds

Has anyone used those Boyu wavemakers? How reliable are they and how do they perform? Are they quiet?

viper357

Admin
Reaction score
Has anyone used those Boyu wavemakers? How reliable are they and how do they perform? Are they quiet?
I have been running one for a week or two, very quiet. Flow is very dispersed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
King_Triton Wanted 0
N Wanted 3
vatso Wanted 14
Manic DIY 117
brettb2020 Wanted 8