Resun Mounting Bracket

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just got 2 Resun pumps [15 000l/h each] and one of the mounting brackets are bent in an 'L' shape, instead of the normal 'l' shape. Does anybody have a spare mounting bracket laying around? Or know where I can get another one!?

Thanx
Tinus

Crispin might be able to help out here, I know he had 2 wavers in his tank with no brackets, not sure if they were broken or what the story was there.

Cant you use some heat and bend the bracket back into the 'I' shape?

Meka, probably can, but with my luck I'll break it right off!

Crispin might be able to help out here, I know he had 2 wavers in his tank with no brackets, not sure if they were broken or what the story was there.

They are terrible, I am looking after the tank. The powerheads have no brackets and sit on the rocks :p

t i do have brackets for you, and yes warr those power heads sit on the rocks,but thats cause i cant use the brackets! T you are welcome to the brackets i have but i cant do anything untill i get back to SA from Norway at the end of the month, unless warr can dig them out for you, buts thats a hassel for him and tank sitting is enough of a strain for now I think:)

t i do have brackets for you, and yes warr those power heads sit on the rocks,but thats cause i cant use the brackets! T you are welcome to the brackets i have but i cant do anything untill i get back to SA from Norway at the end of the month, unless warr can dig them out for you, buts thats a hassel for him and tank sitting is enough of a strain for now I think:)

Baby sitting your tank is like looking after a naughty brat :whistling:

but i really do appreciate it warr, i am missing that tank terribly at the mo!

It's only a pleasure, your tank has loads of character, like point road hooker, just joking. ;)

You have some weird creatures in your tank, andI love going around and playing hide n' go seek :)

Back
Top Bottom