• Weekend

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • After work (mon-thurs)

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough with the negativity please Warr.

dallas, Neil, great idea :thumbup: I'll sort you guys out with a forum shortly.

Cool no more negativity, and good luck with your venture guys.

One last rant, it pisses me off how unreailable MASA members are when it comes to commiting and actually attending these meetings, Ask Crispin ;)

Cool no more negativity, and good luck with your venture guys.

One last rant, it pisses me off how unreailable MASA members are when it comes to commiting and actually attending these meetings, Ask Crispin ;)

woops sorry bud... i know i didnt come...each time something pops up a few days before:(:(

Will attend a JRM soon;)...deff not a empty promise:thumbup:

Where's the first meet?

we will confirm the braai for nov this week...

and Frans lets organise a xmas bash for dec, its great idea

14424af3e919012ea.jpg
Can you crop and resize that to 80x80 please, you may need to bold the text or something so it is readable at such a small size, thanks. :)

I have to agree with Warren that notoriously MASA members do not or rather have not attended meetings posted on this forum, why not just be more friendly to our other more well attended forum and join in instead of trying to re-invent the wheel?

Can you crop and resize that to 80x80 please, you may need to bold the text or something so it is readable at such a small size, thanks. :)

cool will do

this club is not about a new Gauteng Reef club, but more of a social for MASA, nothing more, no hidden agenda other that MASA reefers getting together.
even if its 5, 10, 20 its about discussing whats current on masa, not replacing GMAA

Right ladies and gents,

In terms of the first meeting, who would prefer a weekend meet and who would prefer an after work meet?

perhaps we can turn this into a mini poll to see who from the gauteng area would prefer which one?

hehe all is good for me :)

14424af831bc19ff3.jpg

guys a new logo, are we cool with this?

Viper for the forum
14424af83217b6e55.jpg

any news on the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom