Remind you of anyone ?

leslie hempel

Sponsor
Reaction score
seen this before.. wonder what happened? :)

Reaction score
i've seen this pic a couple o years back, ingeneous:) until the slops decide to take on water, then its fun and games:)
No not fun and games, choke and cook. That is total stupidity. :nono: Im a electrician and i wouldnt dare this. They have no brains.

Reaction score
no surprise to see an all male cast for one, beer in quantity for two, and from the look of the bottles all foreign brands, the lilly white skin and i think its not an african disaster waiting to happen.....well certainly not zim... you need electricity first!

but i do love the "float"system on the red cord, not the slops, thats just stupid, but the wooden block. Not even mekael would use that as a float when fishing for sharks:)

dumb.com:)

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Do you guys know what? I am NEARLY sure that this is somewhere in The Netherlands. I recognize the building styles in the background..... BUT - I won't be suprised if it IS EVEN SOUTH AFRICANS..... Only us Saffas are crazy enough to try something like this! The SWIMMING POOL..... THE BRAAI......

martin

Reef Adict
Reaction score
Are they MAD!!!!! What if water gets on the wood on the table it could stain?????

Reaction score
What exactly are they powering up on that table anyway ?

Reaction score
Hey Dragon - it's been a while hey!? How's things?
Things have been busy :(

It's been all work and no play for a couple of months now, but hopefully things will start to settle down.

jacquesb

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
Those plugs are in/from The Netherlands. I have quite a few of them, since the time that we lived over there..... :)
THOSE plugs AND the building in the background makes me seriously think that it is over there....