Regal Tang pic for Dorry Pets Logo

Reaction score
Hi guys

We want to change the logo of Dorry Pets because we cant use it on advertisement boards(i cant blow up the pic).

Can you guys please help me and dallas look for some wicked cool regal tang pics, cartooned pics that aren't copy writed.

Who is a great artiest amongst our reefers that can maybe sketch us a cartooned dorry/regal or animated regal.

What idees can you give us with the new logo(color,shape, features)?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

:wave2:

Can't you take some of the pics of my Regal? ;)

Have a look on my tank's thread - I will email you the original if you want.... This you can blow up QUITE big - I took them with my 6.2 MegaPixel Nikon D40 ;)

thanks jacq i got them, very nice regal indeed:thumbup:

please guys any other pics of regal tangs and suggestions will be greatly appreciated...please

i have the imagination of a 80 year old:1confused:

here is some of the logo's my hosting comp made me...but i didnt like it to much so i asked dallas to help me, so this is what we have now.

my hosting comp did these:

Logo1.jpg

Logo1a.jpg

Logo2-2.jpg

Logo2-1.png

please guys any more suggestions will be much appreciated
thanks jacq for the regal pic:thumbup:

logo2.jpg

This one, but can you replace the yellow bellied with an all blue? otherwise Dallas has done a great job.

jacques is going to kick our ass man:biggrin:

that is his regal:lol:

we cant find any decant regal tang photo's, we need all the help we can get

more ideas please

the tang had a yellow belly, i penciled on what the pic had :)
this is jacques big boy in his tank 20cm :)

i can make a variation :)

i tried to get the text to flow with the sand, but will refine my design in the morning

thanks and its my pleasure

the tang had a yellow belly, i penciled on what the pic had :)
this is jacques big boy in his tank 20cm :)

i can make a variation :)

i tried to get the text to flow with the sand, but will refine my design in the morning

Just a thought, the pic is brilliant, i only mentioned it because the dory pets pic is all blue, don't change anything else about it.:)

Just a thought, the pic is brilliant, i only mentioned it because the dory pets pic is all blue, don't change anything else about it.:)

cool will try that, creative licence :)

Hey MIKE! What's wrong with my poor regal? AWESOME fish! And personally, I think that the logo looks AWESOME!

The "yellow belly" breaks the "ALL BLUE" down a wee bit - otherwise the fish might just "dissappear" into the "all blue" background! This way - it stands out more!

Back
Top Bottom