[wtd] Refractometer and Test Kit For Marine Tank

Reaction score
Afternoon

Looking for reasonably priced refractometer and Entry Test kit
to measure Ammonia, Nitrate, Nitrate, PH,KH (No expired ones or almost)
Live in Moreletta Park Pretoria
You can send me a pm
Thank you

Regards

Reaction score
Afternoon

Looking for reasonably priced refractometer and Entry Test kit
to measure Ammonia, Nitrate, Nitrate, PH,KH (No expired ones or almost)
Live in Moreletta Park Pretoria
You can send me a pm
Thank you

Regards
Best to buy the test kits new. Pet Lovers Emporium is the closest to you for all the above mentioned

Reaction score
Most of those kits you looking for you going to use once. Maybe twice and never again. I take its a new tank? If it is and the tank is cycling. Take water to the shop to test. You will soon find out if it cycled or not. Rather spend R50 and let the shop test. Use the rest of the money to buy fish or equipment

You can get the kh test. That you will always use. And nitrate. The rest get the shop to test

Last edited:
Reaction score
Most of those kits you looking for you going to use once. Maybe twice and never again. I take its a new tank? If it is and the tank is cycling. Take water to the shop to test. You will soon find out if it cycled or not. Rather spend R50 and let the shop test. Use the rest of the money to buy fish or equipment

You can get the kh test. That you will always use. And nitrate. The rest get the shop to test
Evening Dexter Thank you very much for your advice ,Appreciate it

Reaction score
Hi, try takealot for your refractometer, they have the entry level ones and are cheap, it will be new as well

Reaction score
Hi, try takealot for your refractometer, they have the entry level ones and are cheap, it will be new as well

Great thank you alot

Reaction score
Morning

What area are you located. how old is the Refractor.

Thanks
Ryan

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dont skimp on your refractor meter, buy a digital one they like 2K each very reliable and easy to calibrate and user friendly.

Reaction score
I've never owned a digital refractometer. I have some chineese model handheld. Hasn't skipped a beat since I bought it in 2004. Only time I calibrated it was the day I bought it... Still working like a charm

Top Bottom