Reeftek TS2 Skimmer

Rod

Reaction score
@ Copperband. This should give him a laugh.
I have used the dreaded Jebo skimmers for a long time, however after all the comments I have decided to install a Reeftek TS2 in my tank. Will let you know the results.

I think you will be pleasantly surprised Rod. Very nice skimmers that perform very well in my opinion.

Skimmers

Would like to find out what happens:)
Three hours down the line and no skimmate! Only kidding. I am willing to eat humble pie if it really makes a difference

Trust me You will be impressed

This is what my TS 2 used to do
Skimate.jpg

Nice upgrade, you may have to wait a few days if the skimmer is new.

TS2 skimmer

Nice upgrade, you may have to wait a few days if the skimmer is new.
One week on the go and doing well. Maybe my imagination but the tank looks better.

Skimmate002.jpg

Nice skimmate there. That is really good for the first week! I would also look much better if that much shit was removed from me...:lol:

rod , did u get that skimmate in the first week ???? can u tell me what height etc did u put it at ???

Looking good Rod !!

rod , did u get that skimmate in the first week ???? can u tell me what height etc did u put it at ???
Yes thats a weeks worth. Still a little liquid for my liking, so I am going to lower the outlet pipe a touch more. The skimmer is flat on the bottom of my sump, the water level in the sump is 220 mm. I have adjusted the outlet so the air/liquid level can just be seen above the black ring. I hope that makes sense?

Last edited:
TS2 skimmer

Hope this helps:
Skimmate003.jpg

:lol:

nah, I'm glad you're happy with it, always nice to see someone happy with a piece of equipment they buy, especially when they are a bit sceptical about it initially. Good for you :)

Now all we need is some photo's of this tank ;)

Afsal and please remember to assembly accordingly... :lol:

Howzit Rod, my my my.. i have to come have a look at those tanks, cause they looked great on the jebo, can't imagine them on the Octo!! Welcome to Octo club.

Back
Top Bottom