Reefs and Oceans on TV

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Advice' started by christiaan, 12 Feb 2009.

1. christiaan

christiaan

Hi Guys!

I was sitting here with a :peroni: surfing MASA:yeahdude: and watching Animal Planet. I know a pretty kickass afternoon!

Animal Planet is showing this really cool "Monster Lobster" show and I was thinking - how about we use this thread to post when and where reefs and all things ocean (as I sure we're all interested in the whole thing) will be on TV. Even do reviews of the shows, dvds netflix etc

What do you think about this format?

Check out: 21st Century Shark
    When: Thursday 12 Feb 2009 23:00
    Where: NatGeo Wild Channel 261
    Why: See how research is done in SA and Hawaii wrt humans and sharks living together!

2. AdS Guest

to hide all adverts.
  3. christiaan

christiaan Thread Starter

4. christiaan

christiaan Thread Starter

U guys dont like? Maybe its in the wrong section - can a mod please move - maybe to general section. . . .

5. jacquesb

jacquesb Retired Moderator

No - it's a very good idea Christiaan. I saw it, but did not want to post anything.... as I don't have "jewels" to post yet ;)

Recent Posts