Reef Meet?

Reaction score
Hi Guys & Girls

I just wanted to find out from you all what goes into a reef meet? I would like to host one at my place but currently I do not have a tank set up and am still thinking about what I should get.

What is the expectation when you have a reef meet? Is it just to get together and have a good laugh and some snacks and to talk reefing?

Please let me know as I am very keen on getting together with some guys to talk reefing. Any ideas would be great as well.

Hey Nitro,

It's a pretty relaxed setup most of the time. Normally someone offers to open their home and host the meet for the day. Bring and Braai is normally a success, although mr D with Pizza has been known to work to. :)

Reefers will RSVP and wallah a bunch if reeding junkies are yours for a day.
@459b is a good person to chat to

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good. I could definitely do a bring and braai. I have been to one before and saw that there was sort of a coral holding tank where guys were swapping things? Also there was some reefing dvd's playing as well.

Whats the general turn up for a reef meet? I want to make it a fun day of good times and lots of laughs:lol:

Sounds good. I could definitely do a bring and braai. I have been to one before and saw that there was sort of a coral holding tank where guys were swapping things? Also there was some reefing dvd's playing as well.

Whats the general turn up for a reef meet? I want to make it a fun day of good times and lots of laughs:lol:
Was that at @Meneer's place?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom