reef master evolution ro unit installation

Reaction score
Hello

How would I install a reef master evolution ro unit? Got one today and no idea where to start. Please help!!

Last edited:
Call the person you bought it from. Alternatively take it to a shop that sells RO water and ask them to put it together for you. That's what I did.

there is no installation manual and I suspect not all the parts are there. some pipes and fittings are missing I think... will take it to the local aquarium shop tomorrow and see if they can help.

Plumbing it will be different depending on if you have a DI unit, waste flow restrictor, flush bypass valve etc. We can help, if you can tell us or show us some pics of what you have. Is it a new unit? If so then first thing you might have to do is unscrew the membrane unit (on top) and check that the membrane is not still sealed in plastic.

Plumbing it will be different depending on if you have a DI unit, waste flow restrictor, flush bypass valve etc. We can help, if you can tell us or show us some pics of what you have. Is it a new unit? If so then first thing you might have to do is unscrew the membrane unit (on top) and check that the membrane is not still sealed in plastic.

Thanx, I'll take some pics and upload, yes it is a new unit, got it from a aquarium store with some amazing fish, but not to sure bout the hardware though... have not put the membrane in it, still sealed, truth be told scared I might break the thing, partner would not be to impressed.

sorry for not uploading pics as yet, driving around today to figure this thing out, there were some parts missing. ie, pipe and some fittings, got those now, will be trying to set the whole thing up tomorrow.

thanx for all the help

Back
Top Bottom