Reduce amount of emails received for thread updates?

Nur

Starz
Reaction score
Hi fellow reefers, i was wondering how i can reduse the amount or even stop the notifications i receive in my email for updates on threads. On average i delete 30 to 40 per day.

Is there a way that i can switch it off completely (not receive them at all any longer)? As i am on MASA 70% of the time and i normally just click on the new post button and open which ever interests me.

Thanks in advance for constructive assisstance.

Nur

click on the user cp link on the top link, then that page shows you all your threads you are subscribed to, and just unsubscribe

tried that, i still seem to get emails

In your UserCP, edit options, Subscriptions, select daily email or do not subscribe. Or which ever option suits you best...

Reactions: Nur
they dont show all subscriptions in user cp, so were they do show them,in the bottom right of the grid u will see "show all threads" click on there and ur entire list will apear.just tick off what u dnt want to follow and mass delete them

But doesn't that affect the general options, so he won't get anything, wereas the way I explained, he can select which he wants to delete and which he wants to continue following???

Reactions: Nur
@Gesiggie & @JsREEFn, both are right but JsREEFn's way is better imo both + free manetjie. still allows me to receive notifications on threads i want. but thanks to all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do both. ie unsubscribe from everything as well as change your default to not subscribe, then just manually subscribe to threads you do want notifications for.

Do both. ie unsubscribe from everything as well as change your default to not subscribe, then just manually subscribe to threads you do want notifications for.
YIP..."Thread Tools"(drop-down Nenu)...top right...:)

Back
Top Bottom