[SOLD] Red Sea Peninsula P650

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Have a Red Sea P650 for sale. Tank only.
Collection only
R32k
20181118_181606.jpeg
20181118_181808.jpeg

What size are you going to upgrade to now, and how big is the sump room?
The room is not that big. Its actually below the stairs. Roughly 1.2 x 1.8. Big enough to do a frag tank and a nice sump. Tank will be 1.4m long x 1m wide x 800 deep roughly. Have not finalised yet. Still getting quotes to decide if I am building myself again or have one build for me.

Great tank, contemplating if I should take the plunge or not since I never owned a reef tank before and have no experience whatsoever in the hobby. I did buy a rsm 250 3 months ago but I’m still trying to restore it.

Oh and I also need to get the wife’s approval but I don’t think it’s gonna be that easy due to the fact that I haven’t started the previous tank I bought

Great tank, contemplating if I should take the plunge or not since I never owned a reef tank before and have no experience whatsoever in the hobby. I did buy a rsm 250 3 months ago but I’m still trying to restore it.

Do it! :m12:

Last edited:
Tank would be available first week of April as I have decided to shut it down. I am keeping all the hardware. So its basically the tank,cabinet and sump.Price drop R28000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom