[SOLD] Red Sea Peninsula P650

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What size are you going to upgrade to now, and how big is the sump room?
The room is not that big. Its actually below the stairs. Roughly 1.2 x 1.8. Big enough to do a frag tank and a nice sump. Tank will be 1.4m long x 1m wide x 800 deep roughly. Have not finalised yet. Still getting quotes to decide if I am building myself again or have one build for me.

Reaction score
Great tank, contemplating if I should take the plunge or not since I never owned a reef tank before and have no experience whatsoever in the hobby. I did buy a rsm 250 3 months ago but I’m still trying to restore it.

Reaction score
Oh and I also need to get the wife’s approval but I don’t think it’s gonna be that easy due to the fact that I haven’t started the previous tank I bought

Reaction score
Great tank, contemplating if I should take the plunge or not since I never owned a reef tank before and have no experience whatsoever in the hobby. I did buy a rsm 250 3 months ago but I’m still trying to restore it.
Do it! :m12:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tank would be available first week of April as I have decided to shut it down. I am keeping all the hardware. So its basically the tank,cabinet and sump.Price drop R28000.

Status
Not open for further replies.